Line your pan with parchment paper, so it will be easy to take them out of the pan and cut into bars.
Y: 24 serving bars
1 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs (about 9 cookie sheets)
2 T butter melted
1 T water
1/3 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/3 C butterscotch morsels
2/3 C flake sweetened coconut
1/4 C chopped pecans, toasted - i used almonds
1 (15 oz. ) condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line bottom and sides of a 9 x 13 baking pan with parchment paper, cut off excess paper around top edge.
3. Place crumbs in a medium bowl. Drizzle with butter and 1 T water, toss with a fork until moist.
4.Gently pat mixture into an even layer in pan (do not press firmly).
5. Sprinkle chips and morsels over crumb mixture.
6. Top evenly with coconut and nuts.
7. Drizzle milk evenly over top.
8. Bake at 350 degrees fro 25 min. or until lightly browned and bubbly around edges.
9. Cool completely on wire rack.
I love the combination of the coconuts, chocolate chips, butterscotch morsels and the nuts.