Pls. check How to Brine Pork .
Boneless loin of pork about 5 lbs.
2 T chopped parsley
2 T chopped rosemary ****
2 garlic cloves minced
1/4 lb. sopressata diced
1/4 lb. prosciutto diced****
1/4 lb. fontina cheese diced
2 T capers minced
1/3 c olive oil and extra for coating
S&P To taste
***** I went easy on the rosemary since i bought prosciutto cotto with rosemary.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Mix ingredients except porkloin in a bowl w/ capers and 1/3 C olive oil.
3. Butterfly the porkloin: slice the length of the loin, so that it unrolls with an even 1/2-1/4” thickness.
4. Spread stuffings evenly over the meat.
5. Roll up pork and tie with butchers' twine at 2-inch intervals.
6. Rub pork with olive oil and season pork all over with salt and black pepper and transfer to prepared pan.
7. Place pork in a roasting pan and roast for 20 minutes. Lower oven temperature to 350 degress F and roast for 1-1/2 hrs. or until meat thermometer reads 145 degrees F.
8. Remove pork from the oven and let rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
STUFFINGS: HOT SOPRESSATA, PROSCIOUTTO, FONTINA CHEESE, CAPERS, GARLIC, CAPERS AND OLIVE OIL
SPREAD STUFFINGS EVENLY