Brought some to work the following day and they asked for the recipe. So I've got to share this semi-homemade "sinfully delicious" brownie fudge.
1 box brownie fudge
1/4 C water
1/2 C vegetable oil
1/3 C brown sugar (light or brown)
2 pieces of ripe bananas (sliced on a bias)
Non stick cooking spray
1. Pre-heat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. Follow the cake mix instructions to make the brownie batter.
3. Arrange the sliced bananas on a greased baking pan.
4. Sprinkle the brown sugar on top of bananas and around the baking pan.
5. Pour the brownie batter over.
6. Bake for 35 - 40 minutes or do the toothpick method, stick a clean toothpick in the cake, when it comes out clean then it's done.
7. Cool for about 10 minutes then turn the pan upside down.