2 sticks unsalted butter
3 ½ C flour
1 t baking soda
2 t baking powder
¼ t salt
¼ C milk**
½ T vinegar**
2 large eggs
**You may use buttermilk, omit the vinegar
Green Tea Glaze Ingredients:
You may adjust the measurements if you want a thicker glaze.
1 C Powdered Sugar
1 T Green Tea Powder (Matcha tea)
2 T Milk
1. Cream butter and sugar
2. Add eggs one at a time
3. Add buttermilk or milk and vinegar mix
4. Add the rest of the ingredients.
5. Mix until dough is well mixed and smooth.
6. Roll dough; use a heart cookie cutter or any shape you want.*
7. Place cookies on ungreased baking sheets.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F until they start to brown on the bottom.
8. Let the cookies cool then start putting the green tea glaze.
*I made little heart indentions in the middle of the cut out cookies to make it us my guide for the glaze.