1 cup powdered sugar
3 1/2 cup self rising flour
1 tsp. salt
2 cups canoloa oil
1. Grind the roasted peanuts until fine.
2. In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, sugar and salt then add in the peanuts. At this point, mix everything by hands.
3. Start adding the oil little by little until the mixture will turn into a smooth dough.
4. Start forming small balls about 1 1/2 in diameter. I used a melon baller to achieve a uniform size. Line them on a baking sheet, and use a straw to make indentions on each cookies. Brush each cookies with eggwash.
5. Bake in the preheated oven at 375 F for 15 minutes or until brown.
***Since i used raw peanuts w/ skin, i had to do extra steps before i started grinding the peanuts.
1. I roasted the peanuts, stirring occasionally to avoid the peanuts to burn.
2. Let it cool and put the roasted peanuts in batches on a towel, then start rubbing to loosen the skins.
*** I recommend the store bought unsalted roasted peanuts to save you some time=;)