3 ripe avocados
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup whole milk
2/3 cup sugar
4 egg yolks
1. Puree the avocados and set it aside.
2. Lightly whisk egg yolks in a pan.
3. Add sugar in the pan and mix well.
4. Gradually add milk and mix it well.
5. Put the pan on low heat and heat the mixture, stirring constantly.
6.When the mixture is thickened, remove the pan from the heat.
7. Soak the bottom of the pan in ice water and cool the mixture.
8. Add the avocado puree in the egg mixture and mix well.
9. Add whipped cream in the mixture and stir gently.
10. Pour the mixture in an ice cream maker, following the manufacturers instructions. Freeze until firm.