Thursday, June 17, 2010

STRAWBERRY STUFFED WITH NUTELLA WHIPPED CREAM

Yes, that's a wine glass, the strawberry is bigger than the glass. I call them strawberries on steroids.



Easy peasy dessert yet so yummy!

Gently cut the strawberries into 4 wedges, cutting almost to, but not through, the bottoms with a criss-cross cut.
 Open/ or split the cuts carefully just so you can squeeze in the whipped cream.
I USED 1 PINT OF HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM..WHIPPED UNTIL THE RIGHT CONSISTENCY
YOU CAN USE CREAM CHEESE FOR THE STUFFINGS.

Use a piping bag to stuff the whipped cream.

Nutella whipped cream = whipped cream and nutella (start w/ one tablespoon of nutella, then add more depending on how much nutella you want.







Vanilla whipped cream- and vanilla extract to your whipped cream






2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog!! I love it (mostly because I'm filipino too!! :D). I started following blog. These look super simple to make!! YUM!!!
    Would you mind checking out my blog? :D
    http://ajscookingsecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pia, this looks dangerously yummy!!! I love strawberries and chocolate and nutella and cream.....

    ReplyDelete