Sunday, April 25, 2010

CHEESE PIMIENTO FILIPINO STYLE

Ingredients:

2 C Queso de bola or Cheddar Cheese- grated
1 C Mayonnaise***
½ C Pimiento (chopped finely if you don’t want to use a food processor)
¼ C Condensed Milk

THE MEASUREMENTS FOR THE INGREDIENTS ARE ROUGH ESTIMATES.
*** Start with 1 C of mayo, add more if you think the mayonnaise is not enough.

This is one of my “no recipe” recipe. You will have to taste and be the judge on how salty, sweet and creamy you want your cheese pimiento. Put them all in the food processor, pulse until they are all incorporated.






6 comments:

  1. Loved it! It was so easy to make and tastes great. Thank you for a wonderful recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Glenda. I'm glad you love it. And thank you for leaving me a comment...i truly appreciate it.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I will try making my Christmas queso de bola left over into this spread.

      Delete
  2. I had these pimiento cheese stuffed rolls at a party from a Filipino caterer and they were AWESOME! I had wondered if there was a specific Filipino pimiento cheese recipe. What exactly does the condensed milk do for the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do we need to heat anything up or can I just pulse it in my blender?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to make this! Hubby balked at the $11 jar of Cheese Pimento spread at the Asian supermarket, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete