Tuesday, November 17, 2009

BEEF BUNS SEMI-HOMEMADE

The holidays are upon us w/c also means food festival ergo lots of left overs, well, that's my opinion. I thought of sharing another or one of my morphed dishes.

I've thought of "morph" to avoid the " YMCA's"..Y-esterdays M-eal C-ooked A-gain. Don't get me wrong i do re-heat food but there are some times that you get tired of same old same old, but if you morph your dishes, your family will never know you have served them YMCA.

Bun also called Baozi is a taditional Chinese stuffed bread. These could either be steamed or baked stuffed w/ pork or chicken.

Now, my version is a semi homemade. The bread is a store bought crescent roll, the beef is from my left over pot roast.









FILLINGS (SAVORY OR SWEET) MUST BE COLD SO YOU CAN SEAL THE DOUGH W/O A MESS.

BAKE W/ SEAM SIDE DOWN.

FOLLOW THE CRESCENT ROLLS BAKING TEMP AND TIME.

EGG WASH AS SOON AS THE BUNS STARTS TO DRY UP, PUT BACK IN THE OVEN UNTIL BUNS ARE BAKED AND GOLDEN BROWN.








No comments:

Post a Comment